Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Lots to See

Finally I have gotten around to another post.

Since I last posted we Emma has found her feet. Mastered rolling over (no more leaving her to play on the mat without constant supervision). She can turn in a circle on her stomach. She would love to sit up, but can't get herself there yet, or support herself if we help her sit up. She does enjoy sitting if we help her though. She has also started eating cereal. We just introduced oatmeal last night after her getting a week's worth of rice cereal. We have a vide of her eating from a couple of night's ago, and I wanted to post it, but unfortunately don't have anybody to host it. I can email it to anybody who's interested.

She will be five months old on June 12th. Time sure has flown by.
I guess that's everything.