Sunday, June 03, 2007

SOOOOOO SLOWWW!!

Sorry it took so long for me to get these pictures. I'm mostly caught up editing the pictures I have taken. There are some still on the camera that I will get to, but here is what I had downloaded to my computer. They are broken up into three groups:

March 12 - April 8
January 16 - March 2
January 12 - Emma's Second Birthday

It seems like life just flies by, and I don't seem to find the time to edit pictures. (Or take many.) It used to be so easy to pull out the camera, and snap some pictures. Now Emma spends more time on the move, and I spend less time behind the camera.

It is amazing how big she is getting. How many words she knows, and how much she understands (although she is still hard to understand). She also has a much stronger opinion about how she wants things to happen now. It used to be much easier to make suggestions, and have them happen. Now she knows what she wants, and is less easily swayed.

She is a joy to have in our life, and I am glad I get to share her, even if it is just these pictures.